1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
Look at picture 1,2 and 3
2. Tap Exchange and enter your email address , password, and an optional description. Tap Next.
Look at picture 4 and 5
3. Make your selections and tap Save.
Look at picture 6 and 7
Note: If autodiscovery is not configured on your domain, the device displays the server settings page. Perform the following steps to complete your configuration.
4. On the server settings page, tap the Server field and enter for example mex06.emailsrvr.com. Leave the Domain field blank. Then, click Next.
Look at picture 8
5. Select the services that you want to synchronize from the Exchange server, and then tap Save.
Look at picture 9